Controlled Release Fertilizer Type180 NPK-13+11+11 (manufactured in Japan)
The technologically improved controlled release fertilizer that gives your plants the nutrients they need when they need them.
Unique Nutricote qualities
- True control of nutrient release so the grower gets the most economical use of his fertilizer investment
- With Nutricote, leaching of nutrients is minimized so optimum fertilizer levels are maintained
- Highest degree of crop safety when compared to similar products?no salt build-up
- Flexibility in periods of releasing, ranging from 40 to 360 days at 77°F (25°C)
- The highest quality NPK components, NPK+ME, DAP, Potassium Sulfate and Calcium Nitrate are used in Nutricote
- Resin coating is very smooth and uniform with no breaks or cracked material allowing uncontrolled release of nutrients
- Resilient, non-brittle coating resists cracking or breaking when mixed with soil
- Particle size is very consistent allowing easier and more precise mechanical distribution
- Higher nitrate nitrogen content in comparison to most other coated fertilizers
- Nutricote can be incorporated in the growing media or top-dressed
- Nutricote works properly, it gives steady feeding according to your plant's nutritional needs
Suitable for Orchids, Rhododendron, Azalea, Gardenia, Ferns, Forestry Seedling, Greenhouse Vegetables, African Violets. Nursery Crops, Cut Flower Crops, Bedding Plants, Woody Ornamentals. Most Pot Crops, Most Foliage Crops.
Directions for use: 2 — 3 Teaspoons sprinkled on top of potting medium for 6-inch pot and can also mix in potting mediums.
These are the 4 main microbes in our product.
- Bacillus amyloliquefaciens a root-colonizing biocontrol microbe, and is used to fight some plant root pathogens.
- Bacillus licheniformis Strain prevents and treat many fungal diseases.
- Bacillus Subtillis releases phosphorus build up by helping to release the phosphate bonds and distribute the phosphate throughout the different plants throughout the entire growing season.
- Bacillus megaterium is an agent for the biocontrol of plant diseases and promotes Nitrogen fixation.
INSTRUCTION TO USE:
(A) Plants in Pots/Raised Bed
- dilute 1ml of microbes to 500ml of clean water in a bucket or spray pump.
- make sure the bucket or spray pump is free of chemical and pesticide.
- allow the mixture to rest for 30 mins before use (if you have the effort, please stir the mixture a bit to bring oxygen into the mixture, otherwise leave it as it is)
- water into soil per plant\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s watering requirement.
- incorporate into your weekly regime.
(B) For water propagation
- ensure that plant is suitable for water propagation
- follow same dilution rate as (A)
- ensure propagation container is free of pesticide and chemical
- put a pinch of fertiliser into the propagation container with the diluted microbes solution
- change water at least once a week and monitor vessel for mosquito larvae
- DO NOT mix with any fungicide or pesticide during microbes application.
- Allow 72 hours gap between (before and after) microbes application.